The School of Education strives to provide access to learners near and far. Students who are not local to Greensboro, or who require flexible scheduling of courses, can access a world class education through our online and hybrid programs. Explore our programs, find application requirements, and contact the program coordinator through the links below. We hope to see you online soon!
Master of Education
- M.Ed. in Birth-Kindergarten Interdisciplinary Studies in Education and Development [Online]
- M.Ed. in Teacher Education, concentration in Elementary Mathematics [Online]
Master of Library and Information Studies
- Master of Library and Information Studies [Online and Main Campus]
- MLIS with School Library Licensure (MLIS with 076 licensure) [Online] (for those who want to earn the MLIS degree and apply for school library licensure with the NC Department of Public Instruction)
- MLIS with Instructional Technology (MLIS with 077 licensure) [Online] (for those wanting to work as an instructional technology director in a public school system)